Thursday, February 16, 2006

Two legs to stand on...

I was in the gym yesterday evening, and I headed towards the elliptical machines (my favorite). I don't go exercise in a particular spot based on who is/isn't there, but I felt lucky to find myself on an elliptical with a good looking chocolate-skinned man on an elliptical machine to my left. I just did my thing, and he finished on his machine before I was done. He headed towards the bikes that were in a row in front of me a bit to my right. Now, most of the good looking men I come across these days, on the train or in the streeet, always seems to have a wedding ring on. (And all of the cute guys in law school are either married or seriously dating someone as well. *ugh*.) So it's become my reflex to check. As he walked over to a bike a bit over to my right, I did my casual glance over to see if he was wearing a wedding ring, and he had no hand. His arm was amputated above the elbow.

.... fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home