Thursday, July 13, 2006

Finding strength again...

Thank you, everyone, for your warm thoughts and prayers. They've worked. I was informed yesterday that the men responsible for my uncle's death were arrested and are currently being held without bail. Incidentally, one of the men was found in the hospital, being treated for a gunshot wound, apparently from one of the few shots my uncle was able to fire off while defending his wife and himself. They matched up the bullet from the man's wound with my uncle's firearm, and brought him in. We're all feeling very positive, and hope for the best in bringing these men to justice.

We may have lost him, but we haven't lost his love or his memory.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always here for you! :)

August 08, 2006 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear about his death.

September 26, 2006 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home